The HMS story...

Back in 1926 Louis Feigelman started to sell goods via streetcar to local merchants. In 1950, Louis’s son Harry began to sell the goods from the back of his car and named the business H.M. Smallwares – the M standing for Mark (Harry’s son). As the business developed and grew, it became necessary to sell and store his inventory out of his garage. Harry was soon able to afford a small warehouse and the rest is history.

Today Mark and his brother-in law Wayne carry on the tradition. H.M.S. is known throughout North America as the place to go for fashion wigs, costume hats, eye masks and Mehron theatrical make-up.